How does messaging work?
Punchbowl now offers you the ability to send private messages with individual guests directly from the Manage Invitation page for your event.
- To send a private message to one of your guests, head to the Manage Invitation page and click on the Messages tab.
- Click on the green New message button and then select the guest you'd like to send a message to:
- From there, you'll be able to type out your message. When you are ready to send, click on the green Send message button:
- All private messages you send, as well as any replies you receive from your guests, will then be shown in the same Messages tab:
iOS & Android Apps
- To send a private message to one of your guests using the Punchbowl mobile app, tap on the Dashboard tab and select your invitation.
- From there, select the Messages option and tap on the New Message button:
- Select the guest you'd like to message and then type out your message. When you are ready to send, tap on the green Send button:
- Just like with the web, you can access and view all of the messages you send, as well as any replies you receive, from the same Messages section of your invitation:
Looking to send the same message to all of your guests or multiple guests? Check out our Announcements article for instructions on how to send a message to different groups of guests.