Can I send messages to multiple guests?
- You can send a message to different groups of your guests directly from your Manage Invitation page.
- To send a message to a group of guests, head to the Manage Invitation page. You will then see an Announcements tab. Here, you can click on the green New Announcement button and then type your message. You'll have the option to send the message to All Guests or you can choose to only send the message to Yes RSVPs, No RSVPs, or Undecided guests.
iOS & Android Apps
- To send messages to your guests from the mobile app, first, tap on the Dashboard tab and choose your invitation. Next, you are going to want to tap on the Manage Guests button. From there, you can send a message directly to a single guest or a group of guests.
- To send a message to a single guest, tap on that guest's name and you will see a Message Guest option in the bottom lefthand corner of the screen.
- To send a message to a group of guests, choose the Message Guests option at the top of the Manage Guests page. From there, you will have the option to send a message to multiple guests at once.
Looking to send a private message to just one of your guests? Check out our Messaging article for instructions on how to send private messages to individual guests.