How do I save contacts for future use?
- Contacts are added to your Punchbowl Contacts any time you send a Save the Date, Invitation, or Digital Card. After sending, we'll automatically add the name and email address or phone number of each recipient to your Address Book; there are no additional steps needed.
- You can also manually add contacts to your Punchbowl address book by clicking the Create Contact button on the Contacts page. These contacts will then be available for you to use on future Invitations and Digital Cards by clicking the Contacts button on the Add Guests page for your event. Guests that only have a phone number will not be available for digital cards.
iOS & Android Apps
- While you cannot manually add contacts to your Punchbowl address book in the mobile application, you can still access your contacts when creating an invitation through the app.
- On the Add Guests page, tap on the blue Phone button.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Click on Punchbowl and all of your stored Punchbowl Contacts will appear.
If you are new to Punchbowl and are sending an invitation for the first time, after you create your invitation head over to the Add Guests page. Build your guest list using any of these methods and when you send, all of the contacts will be saved for future use in your Contacts.