How do I cancel my membership?
- To cancel your membership on the web, sign into your Punchbowl account. Click on your name at the top of any page and select Account Settings (you can also directly access this page here). Click the Cancel Membership link found under Billing.
- NOTE: You can track RSVPs and manage your event from our free iOS or Android app.
- If you signed up for a membership through the Punchbowl iOS App, you would need to cancel in the Subscriptions page on your phone.
- First, go to Settings and then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID and select View Apple ID.
- Tap Manage under Subscriptions. Find and select Punchbowl and then Cancel Subscription.
- If you signed up for a membership through the Punchbowl Android App, you would need to cancel directly from your phone or tablet.
- First, go to the Google Play Store app on your Android device and then head to the Subscriptions page.
- From there, find and select Punchbowl and then tap on the Cancel Subscription option.
Not seeing a cancel option?
This may indicate you have a free account. Free accounts cannot be cancelled but if If you'd like us to permanently delete your Punchbowl account (your free membership), email us with your request.