How do I cancel my membership?
- To cancel your membership on the web, sign into your Punchbowl account.
- Click on your name at the top of any page and select Account Settings (you can also directly access this page here).
- Click the Cancel Membership link found under Billing. NOTE: You can track RSVPs and manage your event from our free iOS or Android app.
- If you signed up for a membership through the Punchbowl iOS App, you would need to cancel in the Subscriptions page on your phone.
- First, go to Settings and then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID and select View Apple ID.
- Tap Manage under Subscriptions. Find and select Punchbowl and then Cancel Subscription.
- If you signed up for a membership through the Punchbowl Android App, you would need to cancel directly from your phone or tablet.
- First, go to the Google Play Store app on your Android device and then head to the Subscriptions page.
- From there, find and select Punchbowl and then tap on the Cancel Subscription option.
Not seeing a cancel option?
This may indicate you have a free account. Free accounts cannot be cancelled but if If you'd like us to permanently delete your Punchbowl account (your free membership), email us with your request.