How do I cancel my membership?
- To cancel your membership on the web, sign into your Punchbowl account. Click on the account icon, which appears next to the search icon at the top of any page, and select Account Settings from the drop down menu (you can also directly access this page here). Click the Cancel Membership link found under Billing.
- NOTE: You can track RSVPs and manage your event from our free iOS or Android app.
- If you signed up for a membership through the Punchbowl iOS App, you would need to cancel in the Subscriptions page on your phone.
- First, go to Settings and then find your Name/Apple ID.
- Tap on Subscriptions. Find and select Punchbowl and then Cancel Subscription.
- If you signed up for a membership through the Punchbowl Android App, you would need to cancel directly from your phone or tablet.
- First, go to the Google Play Store app on your Android device and then head to the Subscriptions page.
- From there, find and select Punchbowl and then tap on the Cancel Subscription option.
Not seeing a cancel option?
This may indicate you have a free account. Free accounts cannot be cancelled but if If you'd like us to permanently delete your Punchbowl account (your free membership), email us with your request.