How do I cancel my membership?
- To cancel your paid membership through the web, sign into your Punchbowl account and click on your name at the top of any page to link to your Account Settings. You can also directly access this page here.
- Click the Cancel Membership link found under Billing.
- NOTE: The membership features will remain active and available to use until the end of your current billing cycle. If you wanted to cancel your membership and receive a refund, send an email to email@example.com. As long as you are within the 30-day money back period, we can offer a full refund.
- If you signed up for a membership through the Punchbowl iOS App, you would need to cancel in the Subscriptions page on your phone.
- First, go to Settings and then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID and select View Apple ID.
- Tap Manage under Subscriptions. Find and select Punchbowl and then Cancel Subscription.
Not seeing a cancel option?
This may indicate you have a free account. Free accounts cannot be cancelled but if If you'd like us to permanently delete your Punchbowl account (your free membership), email us with your request.