How do I send a Video Greeting Card?
- Once you have chosen a design, head to the inside of the card design in the customization step. Here, you'll see a button to Add a Video Message.
- If you want to a record a video message, you'll need to allow the site access to your device's camera and microphone. Just select Allow on the window that pops up. Then you can start recording using the red camera button. Once you're done, select Retake Video to re-record or choose Save Video if you're done. Please note: If you use Safari as your browser, you'll need to upload your video as Safari does not support video recording at this time.
- You can also upload your own pre-recorded video by using the Upload button to select the video from your files. If you want to choose a different video after uploading, click Delete Video and upload another file, or if you're done select Close.
- When editing the inside of your card, select the Add Video Message button.
- If you want to record a video, you'll need to allow the app to access the camera. Select the Record Video button and then choose OK when asked for access to the camera. Once you allow permissions, you'll be taken to your phone's camera where you can record your video.
- To upload a video you've already made, just select the Choose Video button and select the video from your device.
If you have any additional questions about creating and sending your card, feel free to contact us here or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.