How Can I Update My Credit Card Information?
Here are specific instructions for how to update your billing information. If you need to make an update, please use the same method for your original membership purchase. For example: If you upgraded your account through the iOS app, you will need to make updates using the iOS instructions below.
- Sign in to your account here and click on the account icon, which is next to the search icon at the top of any page, and select Account Settings (you can also directly access this page here).
- Under Membership you should see an Update Billing Information button.
- Select this and then type in your new billing information.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID (you might be asked to sign in).
- Tap Manage Payments. Here you can add, update, reorder, or remove your payment methods.
- In the Google Play Store app, select Menu.
- Then select Subscriptions.
- Next to the subscription, select Manage.
- Select Backup payment method.
- Under Other Options, choose a payment method to add.