How do I customize my Digital Card?
- Once you have chosen your design, you can start to customize your digital card in our design editor. Start with the front of the card, click on the Edit Message bubble and you will be able to edit the design itself.
- To update text, highlight the desired text and use the drop-down menu at the top of the page to change the color, font size, the spacing between the lines, or the font. When you’re done, click the green Continue button in the upper right corner to move onto the inside.
- Once you’re done with the inside of the card and select Continue, you can make changes to the Envelope as well. Click the Edit bubbles to select the Envelope Liner, Postage, or Rubber Stamp.
- Then when you’re all done, click Save and continue to begin to add recipients.
iOS and Android
- To make changes to text on the mobile application, first select the text you’d like to change, then you’ll be able to change the font size, color, alignment, and font with the menus at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you are happy with your edits to the card, tap the green Finish Editing button to continue to the step to add your recipients.
- Please note that we do not currently offer Envelope customization in the mobile application at this time.
If you continue to have trouble email us and we'll be happy to help!