How do I invite guests through WhatsApp?
To send your invitations to friends through WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Once you've personalized your design, continue to the Add Guests page
- You will see "Invite friends from Facebook, WhatsApp and more. Learn how." Click the link to "Learn how."
- You will land on a page that shows you several options for how to share your invitation, including WhatsApp.
- Click the "Join now" button to purchase a paid membership to unlock the ability to share your invitation with guests. Once you select a membership level and upgrade, you will be able to share your invitations with friends through WhatsApp.
- To share your invitation through WhatsApp, you'll want to copy the direct link to the invite and paste it into your WhatsApp message.
iOS & Android Apps
- If you have not sent out any invitations yet, head to the Add Guests page and tap on the three dots in the upper righthand corner of the screen and select Share Invite from the available options.
- After that, you will be presented with different options and applications you can share your invitation to, including WhatsApp.
- If you have already sent out invitations, tap on the Dashboard tab and select your invitation. From there, click on Manage Guests and then Add Guests. On the Add Guests screen, click on the three dots in the upper righthand corner of the screen and select Share Invite from the available options.
- From here, select WhatsApp from the list of different applications you can share your invitation to.