What should I do if a guest hasn't RSVP'd?
Do you have guests that haven't responded to the invitation yet? Send them a message to remind them to RSVP!
- You can easily message all of your guests that haven't responded yet by using the Announcements tab at the top of your guest list.
- From here, you can click on the New Announcement button and then choose the Undecided option to message guests that haven't RSVP'd yet. You can also resend the invitation using the Actions drop-down menu in the upper righthand corner of the Manage Invitation page.
- They'll then be sent your message with a quick link back to the invitation.
iOS & Android Apps
- To message any guests who haven't responded yet using the mobile app, first, tap on the Dashboard tab and choose your invitation. Next, tap on Manage Guests and then select the Message Guests option.
- From here, you can choose the Guests who are have not responded option to message guests that haven't RSVP'd yet. They'll then be sent your message with a quick link back to the invitation.
- You can also resend the invitation using the Re-send Invites option, which will be to the right of the Message Guests option on the Manage Guests page.