I'd like to stop receiving Punchbowl emails
If you received a marketing email, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email to stop receiving future marketing emails from us.
If you received an event-related email, there is a link at the bottom of the email that leads to your notification preferences page. From this page, you can edit which emails you'd like to receive. See instructions below for how to adjust these notifications on the web or in our iOS or Android apps.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the account icon, which is next to the search icon, to show a drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the page and choose Notifications.
- Uncheck the boxes next to the emails that you no longer wish to receive.
iOS & Android Apps
- Sign in to the app.
- Click the Account icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Choose Notifications from the menu.
- Uncheck the boxes next to the emails and push notifications that you no longer wish to receive.
If you followed the steps above and still need help, you can email us and we'll remove you right away.