How can I reuse or copy last year's invitation?
If you planned an event last year and want to duplicate it this year, here is what you can do:
- Locate the invitation on your Invitation Dashboard and find the Copy button.
- From there, you can change whatever you like on the new invitation if you want to tweak anything slightly. You'll be prompted about copying over the design, guest list, and other invitation options
iOS & Android Apps
- To copy a past invitation in the mobile app, click on the Dashboard tab and then tap on the Past tab.
- Locate the invitation you would like to duplicate and click on it. Next, tap on the three dots in the upper-righthand corner and select Copy Event from the options available.
- From there, as with copying an invitation on the web, you can change whatever you like on the new invitation if you want to tweak anything.
Don't see the copy button? This indicates the event was planned in a different account. Email Us and we can help you locate the correct account. After you select "Copy" we'll ask you a few questions and re-create a new invitation.