Can I share a link to my event or post onto a website or blog?
Yes! Head to your Manage Invitation page and click the Share Invitation button. This will present you with a few options to share your invitation:
- Invite Facebook Friends: This option lets you sent your invitation directly to your Facebook friends either through a direct message or wall post.
- Share on Twitter: This option will allow you to publicly post the invitation on Twitter.
- Share a link: This link is a direct link to your invitation. Anyone who follows this link can add their name and email to be placed on your guest list. You can copy and paste this link wherever you like including on a blog or text message.
You can also access these options before you send your invitation out by clicking on the Learn how link on the Add Guests page.
iOS & Android Apps
You can also share your invitation from the Punchbowl mobile app! Just follow these steps below:
- First, tap on the My Invites tab and click on the invitation you would like to share.
- From there, click on Manage Guests and then Add Guests. On the Add Guests screen, click on the three dots in the upper righthand corner of the screen and select Share Invite.
- After that, you will be presented with different options and applications you can share your invitation to.