Can I share a link to my event or post onto a website or blog?
Yes! First, choose and personalize your invitation. Next, head to your Add Guests page. You will see "Invite friends from Facebook, WhatsApp and more. Learn how." Click the link to "Learn how." This will present you with a few options to share your invitation:
- Invite Facebook Friends: This option lets you sent your invitation directly to your Facebook friends either through a direct message or wall post.
- Share on WhatsApp: This option will allow you to share the invitation with friends through WhatsApp.
- Share a link: This link is a direct link to your invitation. Anyone who follows this link can add their name and email to be placed on your guest list. You can copy and paste this link wherever you like including on a blog or text message.
Next, you will need to click the "Join now" button to purchase a paid membership to unlock the ability to share your invitation with guests. Once you select a membership level and upgrade, you will be able to share your invitations with friends through Facebook, WhatsApp, and/or a direct link.
iOS & Android Apps
You can also share your invitation from the Punchbowl mobile app! Just follow these steps below:
- First, tap on the Dashboard tab and click on the invitation you would like to share.
- From there, click on Manage Guests and then Add Guests. On the Add Guests screen, click on the three dots in the upper righthand corner of the screen and select Share Invite from the available options.
- After that, you will be presented with different options and applications to which you can share your invitation.