How Do I Add My Own Photo to A Design?
- First, you would want to select a design that allows a photo. We offer a wide selection of design templates that allow you to upload a photo (or multiple photos!) which you can see here.
- After you select a photo design you can begin to create your own invitation. When editing your design, click the Add Photo bubble on the design body. This will create a second Add Photo at the top of the page that you can click to browse your computer or device for the image you'd like to add.
- Once you upload the photo, it will appear in your Photo Library where you can drag it onto your design. You can adjust the image by dragging around the photo area or using the "+" and "-" icons to zoom in and out.
- After getting the photo right, simply click DONE and proceed with entering the rest of the event details.
iOS & Android Apps
- If you're using the Punchbowl app, first select your design and fill in the event details/information. Once you enter the event details, you'll see the body of the invitation with a grey square where your picture will be. Tap that square and you'll be asked if you allow the app to access your photos. Select yes and you'll be prompted to select a photo from your phone or tablet.
- After you've selected your image, you'll be given a chance to choose how you want to crop it. Once you click the green checkmark, the photo will show up in your design. If you run into any issues along the way, let us know and we'd be happy to help.
Note: Not all designs have the ability to include a photo. If you don't see the Add Photo option on your design, the invitation you've selected does not support adding a photo.