Can I add a photo or logo to my Digital Card?
- Yes, we have many designs that allow you to upload your own photo. These are labeled with Add your own photo in the design gallery.
- Once you've chosen the design, first click on the center of the card. Next, click the blue Add Photo button at the top of the page to upload an image from your computer or device.
- Then, just drag your image to the card and use the +/- buttons to zoom in or out.
- Click the green Done button, edit the text if you like and you'll be all set with your personalized, custom digital card!
- File requirements: Your image must be of file type JPG or PNG and less than about 5MB.
Just like on the web, we also have many Digital Card designs that allow you to upload your own photo when using the Punchbowl iOS app. When browsing through different categories, these designs will both be labeled as Extra and have a placeholder photo in the preview.
Select the design you'd like to use and tap on the green Personalize button. From there, you will be brought to the design editor. There will be an Add a photo bubble on the card's design that you can tap on.
After that, you'll be asked if you allow the app to access your photos. Select yes and you'll be prompted to select a photo from your phone or tablet. After you've selected your image, you'll be given a chance to choose how you want to crop it. Once you click the green checkmark, the photo will show up in your design. If you run into any issues along the way, let us know and we'd be happy to help.