Can I add a host to my event?
Punchbowl has a great co-hosting feature that is available with our Premium level membership. When you add a co-host, your invitation will appear in their account. A co-host can invite their own guests, make changes to the design and details, and send messages. The only difference is the co-host cannot delete the invitations.
- To add a co-host, head to your Invitation Options page and find the Add a host option under the Premium Features tab.
- A co-host can also be added from the Manage Invitation page after you've sent the invite. This would be done via the Actions menu. A drop-down menu will appear and you can choose the Add host option.
- Enter in the email address of the additional host you would like to add and click on the blue Add host button when are finished.
iOS & Android Apps
- When using the Punchbowl app, you'll be able to add a co-host via the Invitation Options link. On the Review and Send page, tap on the Invitation Options button and find the Add a host option under the Member Features tab.
- A co-host can also be added after you've sent the invite. Tap on the Dashboard tab and choose your invitation. Tap on the Options button and find the Add a host option under the Member Features section.
- Enter in the email address of the additional host you would like to add and click on the Add Host button when you are finished.
Once you add someone as a co-host, they will receive an email which will prompt them to create their own account so they can begin managing the invite.
More information on Punchbowl memberships can be found here: https://www.punchbowl.com/upgrade/