Can I schedule a Digital Card to be sent at a future date?
- Yes! After you've designed your card and added recipients, on the Send page you'll see a checkbox under the Delivery Options heading for Send Later. Check this box to schedule your card to be sent automatically at a date and time of your choosing.
- You are able to cancel or reschedule the card at any time before it's sent. Note that using this feature requires an upgraded membership.
- IMPORTANT: If you have a gift card attached to your card, you will need to select this option on the Delivery screen after you have added recipients. Here you can select Send Later and set up the delivery date and time.
- When using the Punchbowl iOS mobile app, you will be able to schedule your digital card to be sent at a future date on the Review & Send screen.
- Once on the Review & Send screen, tap on the Schedule Delivery button at the bottom of the screen.
On the next screen, you will be able to select the Delivery Date, the Delivery Time, as well as the Time Zone, for when you'd like your card to be sent. When you are ready to schedule your card, tap on the green Schedule Delivery button at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: Digital Cards are currently unavailable in the Android version of the Punchbowl mobile app.