How do I track adults, children, infants on my guest list?
- First, go to your Invitation Options page and turn ON the setting for Track adults, children, and infants (in the Advanced Features section).
- When your guests respond, they will indicate if they are bringing others with them and can mark whether those guests are adults, children, or infants.
- The age information will appear in a new column on your Manage Invitation page. The totals are kept at the top of the page just under the RSVP Status section.
iOS & Android Apps
- To turn this on when using the mobile app, first, tap on the Dashboard tab and select your invitation.
- Next, tap on the Invitation Options button located near the bottom of the page.
- From there, scroll down to the Advanced Features section and look for the Track adults and children option. Tap on it and turn the feature ON.
Did this answer your question?
Thank you for the feedback.