Can I Save My Invitation For Later?
Yes! You can always save what you have started and we'll keep it in your account until you're ready to send. NOTE: You will need an account in order to save your invitation or card design.
- If you are designing an invitation from our website, simply click the Save and continue button on the Design & Details page to save the design (don't worry, you'll be able to change it before sending).
- After you leave the design editor, the invitation will be saved in your account. If you are not signed in, click the Save for later button on the following page that appears below a small thumbnail preview of your invitation design.
- After saving your invitation, you can access them again by heading to your Invitations Dashboard here.
iOS & Android Apps
- If you have started to create an invitation in the Punchbowl app, your invitation will automatically be saved to your account when you hit the Finish Editing button that navigates from the design portion of the invite to the Add Guests section.
- You will be able to return to your invitation at any time from your Dashboard to make edits before you send the invitation to your guests.