To disconnect your Gmail account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount.
- Look for "Connected apps and sites" and select "Manage Apps".
- Find www.punchbowl.com in the list and click Remove.
- Make sure to sign out of this Gmail account and into the other account.
To disconnect your Yahoo account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Yahoo account, then click your name where it says "Hi ____" at the very top of the page.
- Click Manage App and Website Connections.
- Click Remove next to Punchbowl.com.
- Make sure to sign out of this Yahoo account and sign into the other account.
To disconnect your AOL account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AOL account.
- Under the Account Options heading, click Manage Site Permissions. You will be prompted to login to your account again to maintain security.
- On the Site Permissions Manager page, you will see a list of sites that you have authorized to access your AOL account. Punchbowl should be listed here. Click the Remove Permissions button.