How do I import my contacts from Hallmark eCards to Punchbowl?
We make it easy to import your contacts from Hallmark eCards to Punchbowl. The steps below walk you through how to get your contacts from Hallmark’s eCards site so you can then upload them to Punchbowl.
- Go to https://www.hallmarkecards.com/ and select My Account, then go to your Address Book as shown below.
- Next, you’ll need to click and drag to select all of the contacts that you’d like to export, then copy them by using Ctrl+C or Cmd+C.
- Create a blank excel spreadsheet, then paste these contacts into the spreadsheet using Ctrl+V or Cmd+V. Make sure the columns are labelled “First Name,” “Last Name,” and “E-mail Address.” Save the spreadsheet as a .csv file.
- Once you have all of the contacts saved in your spreadsheet, you can then upload the file to Punchbowl when you’re ready to add your contacts. Just click the Import Contacts link on the Add Recipients screen as shown below.
- On the next screen choose Upload a file and then select Choose File and select the .csv from your computer and select the Upload File button.
- If your file doesn’t upload correctly, you can select Download an example under the Upload File button to get a sample file you can use to format your list.
In addition to the contacts that you’ve imported from Hallmark eCards, we offer a number of ways to add new contacts to Punchbowl. You can add a new list, import contacts directly from your email account, or enter contacts individually. Here is a full list of options to build your recipient list. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!