To disconnect your Gmail account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount
- Look for "Connected apps and sites" and select "Manage Apps"
- Find www.punchbowl.com in the list and click Remove
- Make sure to sign out of this Gmail account and into the the other account
Now go back to Punchbowl. Click the Gmail logo when importing and you will be asked to authorize a Gmail account again.
To disconnect your Yahoo account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Yahoo account, then click your name where it says "Hi ____" at the very top of the page.
- Click Manage App and Website Connections
- Click Remove next to Punchbowl.com
- Make sure to sign out of this Yahoo account and sign into the other account
Now go back to Punchbowl. Click the Yahoo logo when importing and you will be asked to authorize a Yahoo account again.
To disconnect your AOL account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AOL account
- Under the Account Options heading, click Manage Site Permissions. You will be prompted to login to your account again to maintain security for your account
- On the Site Permissions Manager page you will see a list of sites that you have authorized to access your AOL account. Punchbowl should be listed here. Click the Remove Permissions button